Isaac is a Senior Correspondent in London for Greek and Cypriot media. He is a multimedia journalist with an extensive experience in covering major global events such as the Arabic Spring in Cairo, general elections all around the world, as well as other major political events and international summits. Most recently, he covered the two terrorist attacks in France; Paris, November 2015 and Nice, summer 2016.
Furthermore, he works across diverse media environments from print and broadcasting to Internet.
Media outlets he works for
- He is the Senior European correspondent, based in London, for Antenna TV.
- He is also the foreign Correspondent in London for the daily newspaper EFSYN ‘Efimerida ton Sintakton’ (Journalist’s Newspaper), the news radio station Real FM, the Sunday newspaper Real News and the Cypriot radio station Astra.
- His work has appeared in numerous other publications such as Metro magazine, Bimagazino, Epikaira magazine, newspapers Eleftherotipia, Eleftheros Typos etc.
- Egyptian Revolution of 2011, Tahrir Square, Cairo, Egypt (Feb. 2011)
- Terrorist attack in Paris (Nov. 2015)
- Terrorist attack in Nice (June 2016)
- G20 Summit, Cannes, France (Nov. 2011)
- General Elections; Madrid, Spain (Nov. 2011) – Paris, France (April 2012) – Rome, Italy (Feb. 2013)
His exclusive stories include:
- The revelation of the Papandreou – Strauss Kahn communication long before Greece’s recourse to the IMF.
- The exclusive interview with a leading member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Cairo, Esam El Erian, shortly before the fall of the Mubarak regime.
- The exposition of the list of items exported by the former King of Greece Constantine, abroad.
He is a regular commentator on several international news channels and provides analyses on Greek current affairs. He has appeared on BBC, Al Jazeera and CNN amongst others.
He holds an MA in Journalism Studies as a result of a Scholarship from the “Athanasios Botsis Institute of Promotion of Journalism”.